Poninjas Episode Two Poninjas Episode Two

Groovy

This movie was actually amusing. I enjoyed it alot. Keep it up!

Agent Cliff Pt. 1 Agent Cliff Pt. 1

Cool!

This was a great tribute to the madness flashes by krinkels. The music fitted in quite well and it didn't look exactly like the authentic madness movies, god knows who else on this earth besides Krinkels could actually make a flash with such choreograohy. But good job. If you don't believe me, look at madness avenger. Notice how our hero will duck something thats being thrown at him, and then throw it back. But it is animated with such flow... I'm getting off track. Good job on the tribute. Better voice acting and sounds that file in with the movie. Ie: Have a shotgun blast when the shotgun is FIRED, not a second later. Little things like this make or break your movie. Kepp it up though.

Madness Combat Tribute Madness Combat Tribute

Well...

See. Krinkels truly is a genius. He really is. You made a cartoon, it was fairly amusing. But nothing can FLOW like the fists in his movies, the dead bodies falling to the ground after being shot, and just the overall FEEL. But whats with the COLOUR?!?! Madness is MADE to be in black and white, that is one of it's most significant aspects! I believe Krinkels got the idea for that from a particular director I can't place a name on at the moment. All and all, Good job. Just remember. NOTHING CAN COME CLOSE TO HIS CARTOONS!

toxicbomb responds:

Of course, Madness Combat cannot be completely cloned by another animator, but hey... WE CAN DREAM! lol Thanks for watching :)

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Truly Amazing

Max- You are truly a genuis of the Flash trade. Your movies flow so effortlessly with such vigor and smoothness it is unreal. What I love the most about your Madness movies is that the main character is so resourceful with everything he has, (fists, emptied weapons, dead bodies...) and just the way you can express such feelings and emotion using nothing but quarky music and your animation techniques. The overall 'feel' of all your movies is just simply phenominal. This is possibly my favorite Movie on Newgrounds. Wait. Scratch that. The internet.
Keep it UP! Lets see more PLEASE!

~Nick

PS how about some SHIRTS?!?!?

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

COOL!

I loved it. In fact, I was so caught up in watching it I missed depositing my experience points for the day! Very well done, the chinese finger trap bit was very funny. The only thing you might want to improve on it sound FX. Like when kerri put the box over her invention, maybe a minor thump could take place. Other than that GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work!

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

WeRD!

Very funny, one of the few NG movies I have seen thats made me laugh. A bit too violent for my liking but funny none the less. Rusty corn-cob holders ;)

Frame by Frame: DBZ fight Frame by Frame: DBZ fight

Cool

Mildly amusing, Good JOB!

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

WeRd!

That was one of the better movies I have seen on NGs. The "IS" Button added to the re-watch value, and I just love the party scene where Kirby is chillin with all the Anime Girls, and Ean walks by. GENIUS! I also love the spanish monster and the fact that making triple-cherry pinneappple Kool-Aid would be "Playing God." Great Job, Can't Wait for an update or PK4!
Keep up the Great Work!

Nick

**ASS-HAT 'DOES' 1975** **ASS-HAT 'DOES' 1975**

ERR

hat was stupid but mildly entertaining

the real Dear Penis the real Dear Penis

Gah!

Well, the song kicked ass, but you could have put more effort into the voice acting, overall the video enhanced the comedy a bit though, good job!