Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Very good game. I love the genre, and the gameplay was sweet! The only thing I found wrong with this game is that you couldn't dodge enemies, (Ei: If you jumped over a slug or child, the could still get you. The backrounds were what really got me in this one. I don't know why, but they SERIOUSLY creep me out. I'm not sure why. It's like the tone of the colours (obviosly not drawn in flash, but I could be mistaken.) Great job, can't wait for part 2.

Ball Bouncer Ball Bouncer

The game was nice. It could use some powerups and possibly a faster ball. Kept me occupied for 3 minutes.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I downloaded the downloadable version, and I'M HOOKED! ALL of IT IS AWESOME! I love the ChEaTs! It is truly genuis, in itself, simply becuase you have done something never done on NGs, A BLACK AND WHITE KILLJOY GAME! It's Great, And I'D LOVE TO BUY A T-SHIRT, But the link is no longer under operation. PLEASE EMAIL ME! "PHUNSPRAYER@HOTMAIL.COM" I can imagine how effing long it took make that game as a fellow artist. Thank you for Such A Stupendus game!

(Just some friendly suggestions for your next one (Can't Wait): Make things off the ground able to stand on: IE the lamp in the Jesus room. MAKE IT HARDER! There is no life limit! But although it does add to cheats.) Keep up the work

Stick fighting game! Stick fighting game!

I gave you a 5 simply because of the Matrix (TM) thing, Genius

5SS-PsychoWiLL responds:

Yes... I am a Genius. 5SS-PsychoWiLL- Super Genius!